ATDC Savannah member companies enjoy a variety of benefits from educational events and tools to promotional opportunities and community support. Here is a list of services available to ATDC member companies:
- Food for Thought – A monthly lunch and learn event with rotating topics such as sales, marketing, financing, and people (in cooperation with the Creative Coast Alliance).
- Business Coaching – A Startup Catalyst will coach entrepreneurs and startups in such areas as how to develop a solid business plan, a professional presentation deck and how to pitch to potential investors and partners.
- CEO Roundtable – A peer learning environment for CEOs to discuss confidential topics.
- Space – Take advantage of the ATDC community and rent space at the Georgia Tech Savannah campus. All spaces comes with flexible rent agreements.
- Job Board – Search and post job openings in the Atlanta startup community.
- Member Company Updates – Send us your company news and we’ll post it online.
- Cap Venture - A training program designed to educate and equip early stage executives for capitalization of their business (location Atlanta).
- Online Service Provider Database – List of service providers offering discounted services to ATDC members.
- SBIR Grant Assistance - We provide education about SBIR grant opportunities as well as assistance with writing grant proposals.
- Startup Showcase – An annual event for the technology community showcasing ATDC member companies (location Atlanta).
- Startup Resources – Best practice presentations and document templates on ATDC’s website www.atdc.org.
- Venture Atlanta Early Stage Showcase - A unique forum for ATDC member companies to participate in Venture Atlanta.
ATDC is part of the Enterprise Innovation Institute (EI2) at Georgia Tech, which helps Georgia enterprises improve their competitiveness through the application of science, technology and innovation.