General Support


Support should be requested 10 working days prior to date required. Requests made with less than 10 days lead time may not be worked by the requested date.

This question is to prevent automated spam submissions. If you can not read the characters click the submit button to change to new characters.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Repair Request

Any faculty or staff member in need of office or plumbing repairs must first complete the "Repair Request Form". For emergency conditions such as broken pipes or power outages notify Jay Harper at 966-7923.

Key Request and Waiver Form

All faculty, staff, and students are capable of requesting keys for certain classrooms and labs on campus upon completion of the "Key Request Form". A waiver is also required to be submitted to the Lab Manager, Lee Tillman.


Monday through Friday 
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.


Jay Harper

Facilities Manager
Phone:(912) 966-7923
Building-Room: PARB 138

Parking Permits

Faculty, Staff and Students are required to obtain a parking permit.  Go to the office PARB 266 which is located inside PARB 265 and ask how you can purchase a parking permit.